5 Ways to Pair Women’s Ankle Bracelets
Earrings, necklaces, rings, and bracelets are pieces of jewelry almost every woman owns. But what if you’re the type to pave your own way and stand out from the crowd? Ankle bracelets for women are a rare sight, and they will get you the attention you deserve. So how do you find the perfect anklets to suit your personal tastes?
Creative ways to wear your ankle bracelets for women
- Snug or loose? It depends on your preferences. Once you put on the anklet, pay attention to how it sits on your ankle. It’s best not to place it on anything other than bare skin, allowing it to wrap snugly around your feet. But if you prefer a more relaxed look, you can wear the bracelet loosely around your ankle.
- Groom your feet. Wearing jewelry on your ankle means drawing attention to that part of the body. Make sure to invest in a pedicure if possible.
- Go for gold. You can never go wrong with gold jewelry, and this rule still applies when you’re looking for anklets. A gold ankle bracelet is perfect for formal settings and mature looks, adding an aura of sophistication to your outfit.
- Mix and match your accessories. Can’t select between a cable chain anklet and a snake chain anklet? Why not go for both? You can double your anklets on the same ankle, adding more personality to your entire look.
- Wear a charm. Does the anklet feel too plain? You can switch things up by adding a charm to your anklet. And if you want to complete the whole look, pair your ankle bracelets with accessories for your face, wrists, and neck.
Don’t forget to purchase your ankle bracelets for women from a reputable online jewelry shop offering high-quality products and excellent customer service.